- September 15, 2020
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Via Zoom
In this workshop, participants explore current research on the role that culture plays in organizational health and performance. Edgework Consulting has created a distinct way of evaluating organizational culture and provides participants with a set of practical and actionable strategies to influence culture, as an individual contributor, manager, or leader.
The outcomes and key takeaways of this workshop include:
- Understanding how organizational culture is defined
- Interpreting how culture shows up and affects your organization
- Recognizing the key attributes that culture champions possess
- Exploring strategies to foster and sustain a culture in a virtual context
- Strategies to build culture both as an individual contributor and as someone in a formal leadership role
This workshop will be facilitated by Edgework Consulting.
This event is open to staff at any alumni Innovator organization, as well as others in SIF’s nonprofit community. If you would like more information or to RSVP, please contact Jenna at email@example.com.