Does a collaborative funding experience excite you? Are you interested in having an impact in your community? Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved with the Social Innovation Forum and other donors? Then, please join us for an information session to learn more about our collaborative Social Issue Track process.
- Wednesday, February 6 from 12:00-1:30 pm at the Social Innovation Forum, 2 Oliver Street, Suite 802. Boston, MA 02109. Lunch will be provided.
- Tuesday, February 12 from 9:00-10:30 am at the Social Innovation Forum, 2 Oliver Street, Suite 802. Boston, MA 02109. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Wednesday February 27 from 3:00-4:30 pm at the Social Innovation Forum, 2 Oliver Street, Suite 802. Boston, MA 02109. Light snacks will be provided.
This year, SIF is exploring interest in two different collaborative track options:
- Next Gen/Emerging Leaders in Philanthropy -This funding collaborative is ideal for those interested in learning from the SIF process with a group of engaged donors from a variety of backgrounds.
- Building Healthy Communities -This funding collaborative is ideal for those focused on directing resources to build healthy communities, which includes issues related to physical and mental health, wellbeing and mindfulness, healthy food, and safe communities.
The collaborative funding opportunity is an exciting time for a community of next-gen funders, emerging philanthropists, and other prospective partners to accelerate social change in greater Boston. Working with the SIF team, the funding partners will engage in the entire Social Innovator Accelerator process, starting with defining a more specific social issue area of focus. The participants will then review applications and select one nonprofit organization to join the 2020 Social Innovator cohort. The Social Innovator will then receive 24 months of capacity-building support from the Social Innovation Forum.
SIF has a history of working collaboratively with funding partners and we will continue supporting funder groups interested in bringing a fresh outlook to philanthropy. We look forward to connecting with funders at our info-sessions to explore the collaborative track options.
You can find more information here.