For our 2022-2023 Social Innovator Accelerator, we will select one nonprofit Social Innovator for each of our eight social issue tracks.
- Access to Comprehensive and Culturally Informed Mental Health Care
- Advancing Environmental Justice Through Community Empowerment
- Advancing Holistic Education Opportunities for Youth and Youth Adults
- Building and Sustaining Social Capital
- Community Approaches to Diabetes Treatment and Prevention
- Equitable Outcomes in the Health and Wellbeing of Communities in the Fall River and New Bedford Areas
- Experiential and Work-based Learning Opportunities for Youth and Young Adults
- Pathways to Housing Stability
Learn more about how to apply for your organization on our application page; find more information in our Applicant Guide.